by DrDarin -I am often asked if it is possible to do an eye test for kids under 3 years of age. As a behavioural optometrist, I’ve done this many times, but [...]
by DrDarin -If you have a child you may be looking for the best eye test for children in your area. Before we consider this, we need to recognize that [...]
by DrDarin -Vision therapy for children has long been looked to as a possible solution to learning disabilities. However, there are various types of vision [...]
by DrDarin -The effectiveness of home vision therapy for the treatment of learning disabilities is often debated by professionals, but as someone who has [...]
by DrDarin -Learning disabilities dyslexia and reading problems of various types are on the increase in our classrooms, and teachers are almost powerless to [...]
We’ll See you @
Eye CU Optometrist3/18 Margaret St
Palmwoods QLD 4555 Australia
(07) 5457 3333Hours: 9.00am-5.pm Monday to Friday
Here’s Some Recent Posts…
- A Kid’s Eye Test
- Can a Dyslexic be Helped… Ever?
- Is Your Child Getting More Tired at School?
- Language Based Learning Disability and Vision
- The Behavioural Optometrist and Dyslexia
- Learning Difficulties and Learning to Beat Them
- Where can I get My Child’s Eyes Tested?
- When Kids Get Excessively Tired
- Online Vision Therapy and Visual Skills
- The Nightmare of Dyslexia
- Which Dyslexia Treatment Will Work for My Child?
- The Shortsighted Epidemic
- Is it Possible to do an Eye Test for Kids Under 3?
- The Right Eye Test for Children on the Sunshine Coast
- Does At Home Vision Therapy Have to be So Boring?
- Vision Therapy at Home Scratches the Itch!
- Vision Therapy at Home Must Be Fun!
- Vision Therapy for Children Can Help Learning Disabilities
- Can Home Vision Therapy Improve Learning Disabilities?
- Learning Disabilities Dyslexia and Reading Problems
- Vision Therapy Exercises are More Than Just Eye Exercises
- The Psychology of Vision Therapy at Home?
- The Link between Learning and Vision
- Vision and Learning Problems
- How to Stop Short Sightedness in Children